Welcome to Silverstein Eye Centers Arena . . . You are our guest, and it is our goal to make your visit an exceptional one. Silverstein Eye Centers Arena staff will do our best to respond to any questions or requests you may have. In order to ensure that you and your guests receive the best that Silverstein Eye Centers Arena has to offer, we have provided some additional information outlining our suite services.
- Each suite is fully furnished and includes a wet bar, refrigerator, and flat-panel HD television with cable.
- During the event, suite attendants are available for in-suite food and beverage service. Orders can also be placed by pushing the “Catering” button listed on the phone.
- In case of an emergency or any other questions during the event, please contact customer service by pushing the “customer service” button listed on the phone.
- We highly encourage you to place food and beverage orders a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event. A condensed menu will be available for day of event food orders.
- Your guests are welcome to join the Club, Loge and Suite holders in the Presidents Club or 360 Vodka Bar & Lounge.
- No outside food, alcohol or other beverages are allowed into or out of the building.
- There are ATMs located on the south concourse and in the box office ticket lobby.
- Taping, stapling or nailing anything to the suite walls is prohibited.
- The arena will close 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
- Your guests have access to the suite during that time.
- Some events require “Lights Out.” In this case, the suites lights are controlled by a building operated main switch and will be turned off prior to the start of the event.
- Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your evening more enjoyable.
- Thank you again for joining us!
Jessica Siems, General Manager Food Services & Hospitality Spectra by Comcast-Spectacor
Office: 816-442-6120 I E-mail: Jessica_Siems@comcastspectacor.com
Advanced Food Ordering
Suite ordering should be placed by 2pm, 2 business days prior to the event. Orders placed after that time must be selected from the Event Day Menu only. We ask that you notify us as soon as possible of any cancellations. Orders cancelled at least 3 business days prior to the event will not be charged. Orders canceled within 48 hours will be charged 50% of the estimated costs.
Please contact our catering department here with any special requests. Please be aware that no outside food or beverages are allowed into the facility and that no food or beverage can leave the premises.