Equal Access / Accessibility
As part of our commitment to provide every guest of the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena with the most dynamic and exciting entertainment experience possible, we strive to meet or exceed all structural and service requirements as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
We have created this webpage to provide our disabled guests with information concerning our facility, services, and policies. To purchase ADA tickets call 800-745-3000 or visit Ticketmaster.com.
Handicap Accessible parking is available in our East & South Lots. The Silverstein Eye Centers Arena has 43 designated accessible spaces. In order to park in the spaces reserved for disabled guests, the vehicle must have a state issued handicapped window pass, sticker, or license plate. Any vehicle may drop off a disabled patron at the front of the arena and then park their car in the parking lot.
If wheelchair accessible seating is needed, you can visit Box Office open Monday through Friday 10am - 5pm or call 800-745-3000. The following ticketing policies have been developed for companion seating guests to ensure that the maximum number of accessible seats are available to our patrons:
- Any ticket limits enforced for the general public will be in effect for accessible seating as well.
- In order to provide seating for as many patrons with disabilities as possible, one companion seat may be purchased with each accessible seat, up to the ticket limit.
- Additional companion seats are available at the Box Office Only. The seller will locate companion seats as close to the accessible seats as possible, but not in the specific accessible seating area.
- Accessible seating tickets will be available in all price ranges available to the general public.
- Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis to all guests needing accessible seating.
- If an event is sold out, any unsold accessible seats will be held until 48 hours prior to the start of the event. At that point, available accessible seats will be released for sale to the general public.
- Guests requiring accessible seating, but not holding tickets for accessible sections, may be accommodated through the Guest Services Office located behind Section 109 (based on available seats).
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted listening devices are available at the Box Office to hearing-impaired guests at no cost. The assisted listening device is a headset that broadcasts the arena sound system on FM frequency. Any patron checking out an assisted listening device must leave a driver’s license or a valid form of identification to receive the headset. They are available at the Box Office near the East Entrance.
There are two public elevators that are available to handicapped patrons to provide access between levels. They are located in the concourse behind Sections 103 and 112 on the Main Concourse Level.
The Event Staff at the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena have been trained in Emergency Evacuation Procedures and will be available to assist you in the event of an actual evacuation.
Every restroom in the arena is equipped with handicap accessible stalls and sinks. All restrooms, including four family restrooms, are located on the main concourse level. These rooms are convenient for parents to aid their children of the opposite gender.
Access and Seating
There is ample seating available to all disabled patrons for all events held at the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. Accessible seating is available in all price levels including the floor, concourse level and upper level. The exact accessible seats that are available for sale may vary from event to event due to different configurations of the arena.
Patrons with accessible seating may enter the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena at the East or South entrance for access to the floor and upper level. Independence Events Center has seating available for 8 handicap and 8 attendants on the lower level, and 27 handicap and 27 attendants in the upper level. Floor seating varies, based on the event.
Any guide dog or other service animals that are assisting a guest is welcome in the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena.